VIP plus Coaching Programme
The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette’s VIP PLUS Coaching Programme is the ultimate experience for international ladies wishing to learn British etiquette. Emma Dupont will travel to the country of your choice, to deliver her signature programme, the Lady’s Three-Day Etiquette & Empowerment Course.
This programme is specifically designed for ladies, from age 18, who wish to gain confidence in both their social and business lives. This intensive course teaches the necessary skills enabling ladies to fully achieve their potential with maximum impact, from handling challenging people to feeling confident and self-assured at large social gatherings.
It promises to equip the student with social confidence and business interpersonal skills.
In addition to this, you will receive complimentary lifetime access to all the school’s online training programme, enabling you to refresh your skills whenever required through video tutorials led by Emma.
You will also receive complimentary membership to the school’s Alumni Society, where organised events will enable you to put your skills into practice, as well as ongoing quarterly video coaching calls to answer questions that arise.
the programme itinerary
The training course begins daily at 10.30 AM and finishes at approximately 5.00 PM.
business & social graces
stylish dress codes
luncheon at a venue of your choice
British afternoon tea at a venue of your choice
A photographer will be arranged for the final afternoon of your course to capture your completion of the programme, your certificate presentation, and your celebratory afternoon tea.
also included in the vip plus programme
1. complete online video course collection
You will receive complimentary lifetime access to all of the school’s online video training course collection.
2. comprehensive notes
You will receive comprehensive notes.
3. CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon completing the programme you will receive a framed certificate of completion.
4. COMPLIMENTARY MEMBERSHIP OF THE ALUMNI SOCIETY
The Alumni Society is a complimentary membership club, available to all ladies who complete an in-person or online course through The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette, London.
While attending an etiquette course is a wonderful first step towards creating new opportunities for both business and social situations, many of the skills learnt can be lost over some time without practice and reinforcement.
The Alumni Society provides an opportunity to continue practicing and developing these skills in a safe and friendly environment, led by Emma. Upon completion of your course, you will receive an invitation to join the society, giving you exclusive access to the following:
- Complimentary quarterly group video coaching calls where Emma will answer members’ questions relating to all areas of etiquette and elegance. So, wherever you live in the world, you will always be able to stay connected.
- Complimentary soirées in London, where you will meet like-minded women, have the opportunity to practice your conversation and networking skills, as well as the chance to ask Emma questions which may have arisen since your training.
- The opportunity to join Emma, and a small coterie of like-minded ladies, at luxury occasions such as the ballet, opera, and events of the British season, enabling you to increase your social network, put your dress code skills into practice, and have fun in an elegant environment.
- Refresher courses to help reinforce and deepen your knowledge.
- Invitations to exclusive collaborations and events.
price on enquiry
enquire about the vip plus programme