VIP Coaching Programme
The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette’s VIP Coaching Programme is the ultimate experience for ladies wishing to learn British etiquette.
Your four-night stay will begin with a private transfer from your London airport to a five-star hotel in the heart of the West End of London. The next morning you will begin your private Lady’s Three-Day Etiquette & Empowerment Course in Mayfair.
This is the school’s signature programme, and is specifically designed for ladies, from age 18, who wish to gain confidence in both their social and business lives. This intensive programme teaches the necessary skills enabling ladies to fully achieve their potential with maximum impact, from handling challenging people to feeling confident and self-assured at large social gatherings.
It promises to equip the student with social confidence and business interpersonal skills so that they can fully make the most of their time in the UK, whether that is for a short visit or to live here on a more permanent basis.
In addition to this, you will receive complimentary lifetime access to all the school’s online training programme, enabling you to refresh your skills whenever required through video tutorials led by Emma.
You will also receive complimentary membership to the school’s Alumni Society, where organised events will enable you to put your skills into practice, as well as ongoing quarterly video coaching calls to answer questions that arise.
the programme itinerary
DAY ONE: arrival
Emma Dupont will be waiting to greet you at your London airport or train station where you will be escorted in a chauffeur-driven car to your five-star hotel in London. Here, you will receive refreshments and a welcome gift, and Emma will ensure you are settled and comfortable.
DAY TWO: private three-day etiquette & empowerment course
The morning after your arrival, you will begin your three-day private coaching course with Emma in Mayfair. The training course begins daily at 10.30 AM and finishes at approximately 5.00 PM.
TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS:
business & social graces
stylish dress codes
luncheon at the ritz hotel
British afternoon tea at The Savoy Hotel
A photographer will be present on the final afternoon of your course to capture your completion of the programme, your certificate presentation, and your celebratory afternoon tea.
day five: departure
Emma will escort you in a chauffeur-driven car to your London airport or train station where she will bid you farewell.
also included in the vip programme
1. complete online video course collection
You will receive complimentary lifetime access to all of the school’s online video training course library.
2. comprehensive notes
You will receive comprehensive notes.
3. CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon completing the programme you will receive a framed certificate of completion.
4. COMPLIMENTARY MEMBERSHIP OF THE ALUMNI SOCIETY
The Alumni Society is a complimentary membership club, available to all ladies who complete an in-person or online course through The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette, London.
While attending an etiquette course is a wonderful first step towards creating new opportunities for both business and social situations, many of the skills learnt can be lost over some time without practice and reinforcement.
The Alumni Society provides an opportunity to continue practicing and developing these skills in a safe and friendly environment, led by Emma. Upon completion of your course, you will receive an invitation to join the society, giving you exclusive access to the following:
- Complimentary quarterly group video coaching calls where Emma will answer members’ questions relating to all areas of etiquette and elegance. So, wherever you live in the world, you will always be able to stay connected.
- Complimentary soirées in London, where you will meet like-minded women, have the opportunity to practice your conversation and networking skills, as well as the chance to ask Emma questions which may have arisen since your training.
- The opportunity to join Emma, and a small coterie of like-minded ladies, at luxury occasions such as the ballet, opera, and events of the British season, enabling you to increase your social network, put your dress code skills into practice, and have fun in an elegant environment.
- Refresher courses to help reinforce and deepen your knowledge.
- Invitations to exclusive collaborations and events.
investment (including all taxes): £9,995*
enquire about the vip programme
*Flights not included