train the trainer
The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette’s Train The Trainer Accreditation programme is a five-day course, covering the main aspects of British social and business etiquette, enabling the candidate to launch their etiquette business with confidence and gravitas.
The school is based in the heart of Mayfair in London, opposite the shops and boutiques of Bond Street and situated on Piccadilly, one of London’s most famous and beautiful streets, just moments away from The Ritz Hotel.
Emma Dupont teaches all aspects of the course, meaning the student receives consistent and focused attention. The tuition is therefore tailored and altered specifically to their needs, without the need for repetition.
The student will also receive Emma’s advice and expertise on developing their business, from branding and launching, to social media marketing and finding their niche, and thus ensuring the success of their business.
The course concludes with a one-hour examination and, on successfully passing this, the student will receive their Certificate of Accreditation from The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette, London.
In addition to the five-day course, the student will receive monthly one-hour videoconference training sessions to answer further questions, for a period of twelve months following the completion of the course. This ensures they have support during those all important first months of setting up their business.
Is a career as an etiquette coach right for you?
Before potential clients take the plunge and start their own etiquette business, Emma likes to ensure they are aware of what it takes to be a successful etiquette coach.
She will invite you to a complimentary sixty-minute Skype consultation where you will have the opportunity to ask about the training programme and discuss ideas for your business.
Some key attributes to consider when deciding whether this career is right for you:
- A love of good manners and social graces
- A passion for helping others to succeed
- An enjoyment of meeting new people
- An interest in working with people from different religions, nationalities and socio-economic backgrounds
- The ability to work with adults and children
- A thirst for knowledge; the Train The Trainer Accreditation is just the beginning of the required on-going learning and development
- The tenacity to work hard; developing a business has many challenges
The benefits of an etiquette coaching career:
- Having a positive influence over an individual’s success, both in their business and social lives
- Exposure to many different types of people; often you will learn as much from your clients as they do from you
- You may have the opportunity to teach in beautiful venues
- You may also have the opportunity to work abroad
- The freedom to run your own business, at hours that suit you
- The potential to earn a healthy income
In Emma’s words:
‘I feel I have the best job in the world. I cannot think of anything else I would rather do! I am truly blessed to have found my vocation in life and it gives me great pleasure to help others experience the same joy in their careers.’
I am delighted that I have had a chance to learn English Business Etiquette Skills with Emma Dupont. I have been trained in the fields of both social and business etiquette. The trainings have always been very informative and awareness raising.
The locations of the training place is an advantage of its own. Emma is definitely a professional in her area and a very good teacher, but she has also a very warm and stylish personality.
Thank you Emma, teaching me so musch useful knowledge what I need on my etiquette business. It was an absolute pleasure to spend time with you once again. I so very much enjoy our time together. I look forward to seeing you again!
Taking Emma Dupont’s etiquette classes are simply amazing. Emma has given me an insight into the world of etiquette, which has made such a difference in my life.
Emma teaches in a complete and comprehensive manner which enables you completely understand the mechanics and why’s of etiquette, manners and respect. Thank you so much Emma, you are truly an inspiration to me.
Enquire about the Train the trainer accreditation