Lady's social etiquette & empowerment online course
The Lady's Social Etiquette & Empowerment Online Course includes the full library of online masterclasses.
It is designed specifically for women who wish to learn the intricacies of British social elegance and increase their social confidence to develop an elegant and refined manner.
The eight-module training course, led exclusively by Emma through video tutorials, teaches women the necessary skills to fully achieve their potential with maximum impact. From handling challenging people and feeling self-assured at social gatherings to being beautifully dressed and poised at all their social and business events, each module comprises three video lessons, enabling ladies to absorb the information in manageable blocks.
Comprehensive course notes are provided along with a one-hour private video coaching call with Emma to answer questions that arise during your studies. You will have guaranteed lifetime access to the course.
You will also receive complimentary membership to the school's Alumni Society, where organised events will enable you to put your skills into practice, as well as ongoing quarterly video coaching calls to answer questions that arise.
1. video coaching lessons
stylish dress codes
decadent afternoon tea
2. PRIVATE VIDEO COACHING CALL WITH EMMA DUPONT
Upon completing the course you will be invited to join a private video coaching call with Emma to answer any questions that arise during your studies.
It also provides an opportunity to ask about situations that occur in your day-to-day life, enabling you to put the skills you have learned into context. Emma will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for the video coaching call.
3. comprehensive notes
You will receive comprehensive notes.
4. Access to the private online community
You will be invited to join the Empowered Women's Community Private Facebook Page, where you can connect with other like-minded ladies and have direct access to Emma.
5. complimentary membership of the alumni society
The Alumni Society is a complimentary membership club, available to all ladies who complete an in-person or online course through The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette, London.
While attending an etiquette course is a wonderful first step towards creating new opportunities for both business and social situations, many of the skills learnt can be lost over some time without practice and reinforcement.
The Alumni Society provides an opportunity to continue practicing and developing these skills in a safe and friendly environment, led by Emma. Upon completion of your course, you will receive an invitation to join the society, giving you exclusive access to the following:
- Complimentary quarterly group video coaching calls where Emma will answer members’ questions relating to all areas of etiquette and elegance. So, wherever you live in the world, you will always be able to stay connected.
- Complimentary soirées in London, where you will meet like-minded women, have the opportunity to practice your conversation and networking skills, as well as the chance to ask Emma questions which may have arisen since your training.
- The opportunity to join Emma, and a small coterie of like-minded ladies, at luxury occasions such as the ballet, opera, and events of the British season, enabling you to increase your social network, put your dress code skills into practice, and have fun in an elegant environment.
- Refresher courses to help reinforce and deepen your knowledge.
- Invitations to exclusive collaborations and events.
investment (including all taxes): £645
start the programme now
a few words from ladies that have taken this course:
" I had such a good time doing the Social Etiquette and Empowerment Course online. Each module was presented beautifully by Emma and was a pleasure to watch.
All eight modules were informative and interesting and very relevant to life today. I really do feel enlightened and well prepared for any occasion that comes my way, safe in the knowledge that I have good etiquette!"
Melanie, May 2020
"The course is interesting and helpful, it empowered me with necessary dining skills. It will help me to be more confident during formal dinners. Emma Dupont is an amazing etiquette coach, she is pure elegance."
Elena, May 2020
"Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I've learned tremendously!"
Ana Clara, May 2020