Social Responsibility Policy
The Emma Dupont School of Etiquette is committed to operating in a socially, environmentally and customer-focused way.
We believe that ethical behaviour should be at the heart of our business and that by respecting our customers and the wider community we will achieve sustainable growth and maintain our reputation as a quality business.
In practice, this means that we will:
- manage our business with pride and integrity
- ensure full legal compliance in all that we do
- actively assess and manage the environmental impacts of all our operations and policies and objectives to help us achieve this
- balance the needs of long-term sustainability with short-term profitability
- value our customers and take their needs and concerns into account when making business decisions
- value our suppliers and build long-term professional relationships based on mutual respect and trust
- support sustainability through our purchasing decisions, choosing Fair-trade, local, or recycled products wherever feasible and choosing suppliers who operate with the same ethos and values as ourselves
- develop our standing as a responsible business in the community
- measure and monitor our performance to evaluate what we do in order to improve our CSR performance each year
Signed: Emma Dupont, Proprietor